Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Delta collects information from consumers that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer, a household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include information that is publicly available information from government records, de-identified or aggregated consumer information, or other information excluded from the scope of US and state privacy laws. The information we have collected within the last twelve (12) months are within the following categories:
Identifying Information such as your name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, ship-to address, home address, email address, postal address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, account name, date of birth, Internet Protocol address, or such other similar identifiers.
Payment Information such as your credit card number, debit card number, and billing address.
Demographic Information such as your age, gender and zip code.
Device Information and/or Internet Activity such as the type of device you use to access our Sites, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browsing history, search history, shopping cart history, information on a consumer's interaction with a site, application, or advertisement.
Location Information from your device, including your location in one of our stores.
Commercial Information such as the products or services purchased, shopping and product preferences, obtained or considered, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, primary business activity, PPAC, PPAI, ASI.
Other Information such as the browser you are using, what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave our Sites.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Directly from you through forms you complete to create an online account, to sign up for promotional emails (including offers and sales alerts), to participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys or focus groups, to provide a rating or review on our products, and any information you may provide to us through customer service.
From Third Parties which may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you, including data brokers.
We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide the products and services that you request, to communicate with you about them, and to do all things necessary to administer our Sites, products and services, and manage, protect and improve them. We may also use your personal information to help us administer surveys, polls, sweepstakes, contests, loyalty programs, and other promotional events. In greater detail, we may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, treaty, regulation, subpoena, court order, or by a government entity.
- To assess or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
- For additional purposes permitted by law for which we may notify you.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose [or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see “Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights”). [Please note, the California Consumer Privacy Act prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.]
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
Service providers who may provide the following types of services:
- Service providers who may provide the following types of services:
- Certain promotional and marketing programs
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Sites
- Correcting technical problems and malfunctions on our Sites
- Processing payments
- Providing services or precautions against liability
- Facilitating contact and requests between us and the consumer
- Data aggregators
- Advertising networks
- Data analytics providers
- Social media networks
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the categories of personal information listed in “Personal Information We Collect” above for a business or commercial purpose.
Right to Access to Specific Information. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
[We do not provide these access rights for B2B personal information.]
Right to Request Deletion of Information. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make any other internal and/or lawful uses of that information.
[We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.]
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Clicking on the following link and completing the Data Request form
- Calling us at: +1 (888) 914-9661, PIN: 697 285
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which includes:
- Verifying the email address provided in the Data Request form.
- Verifying your password protected account information through an already established account you have with our Sites.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, assess, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by Clicking on the following link and completing the form "Do Not Sell My Personal Information":
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by law that can result in different prices, rates, or discounts. Any permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Delta Apparel is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Delta Apparel does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and Delta Apparel does not target its websites to children under 13. The United States Children's Online Privacy Protection Act went into effect on April 21st, 2000. In order to comply with that law, Delta Apparel will not knowingly process any data that was submitted to us by a visitor who is under 13 years of age.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your privacy rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Clicking on the following link and completing the Data Request Form
- Calling us at: +1 (888) 914-9661, PIN: 697 285
- Emailing us at: email@example.com